Mums, Dads & Carers – We Need Your Help!!
Thursday, 17 March 2011 14:17
What We Have Proudly Bought Our School With Our Fundraising So Far:
- Junior Electronic Dictionaries - February 2009 - £275
- Foundation Playground Picnic Bench - September 2009 - £789 (Inc Below)
- Main Playground Benches X 4 - September 2009 - £789
- Main Playground Sail & Picnic Tables - Sail - September 2007 - £5000, Benches – July 2008 - £1958
- Main Playground ‘Play’ Equipment And Vegetable Garden, Play Equipment 2007 - £5000, Veg Garden – October 2008 - £2700
- Main & Foundation Playground Wellie Racks - January 2010 - £1149
- Foundation Playground Playhouse And Vegetable Garden - July 2007 - £805, Veg Garden – Parent Donation (Wood)
- Soil – Donation To South Glos - £20
- Book Bags For Every New Child - Annually – Approx £260
- Whiteboards In Every Classroom - 2006
- Flip Movie Cameras For Every Class - January 2011 - £544
- Digital Cameras For Every Class - 2009 - £500
Not To Mention:
- A Brand New Stage – July 2008 - £3078
- A Brand New Sound System – December 2008 - £308
- Ongoing Library Books – Approx £500 Approx Every Other Year
- Repairs To Stage Lights And Brand New Tri-Pods On Castors –Feb 2009 -£761
- Contribution Towards The Purchase Of The Playpod - Nov 2010 - £2700
And Then Annually:
- Upkeep Of The Main Playground Playpod - £1200
- New Reception Children’s Book Bags – Approx £260
- Thesauruses & Dictionaries For Year 6 Leavers – Approx £150
- Fabric/Resources For Costumes/Plays – Approx £40
- School Competition Prizes E.G. Easter - £40
...but without the support of your PTA none of this would be possible. Our School has no surplus budget and in times of osterity things unfortunately are going to get worse.
So with this in mind please could you spare a few minutes to answer a few questions, by printing it out and sending it back to school (FAO – PTA) – Thank You!!!
If you prefer you can also email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the form:
PDF (123Kb) or Word (53Kb)